- Private classes are 20.00 US dollars per hour.
- Group classes are 14.50 US dollars per hour per student.*
- There are no registration fees, materials fees, or costly texts.
- There is no minimum number of hours a student has to take.
- Each week's classes must be scheduled and paid for by the Monday of that week.
- Payments can be made only in dollars cash or in dollars through paypal.
* Note: Group classes are taught when a student signs up with a friend. There are no open groups.
- Classes must be cancelled within 48 hours for a full refund or 24 hours to be rescheduled.
(If a class is not cancelled more than 24 hours in advance, the full amount must be paid.
- If a class needs to be shortened, this also must be done more than 24 hours in advance (otherwise the full amount must be paid) .
- Any student who signs up for at least 10 hours of classes per week can participate in the weekly, guided excursions ( incidental costs such as meals, tickets and transportation to be paid by each student)
- Guided excursions can be arranged separately from language classes at the base price of 10.00 US dollars per hour, per person (excursions for just one student are 15.00 US dollars per hour). As with all excursions, all details, reservations, directions etc. will be arranged by the teacher, while all incidental costs (meals, tickets, transportation) will be paid by each participant.